Tuesday 11 April 2017

DR CHRISTIANE NORTHRUP

l want to share with everyone how we can feel someone's energy before we actually ever meet them. I have been in Christiane's presence a few times in the last 15 years. Never meeting her but wanting to, I felt unworthy of the chance to meet. With my life changing ever so quickly and the aging process overwhelming me lately. I have been following her with both ears open. I had this dream a few years ago that I would meet her and I held it in my heart. This day came recently and I assisted Christiane with great pleasure she was so beautiful a tiny little angel. Delight and wholesomeness poured out of her. I sent her a message to say returning home I was attacked with terrible hurtful words. They should never have been put in my soul, 2 days later on her radio show she was honorable to address why this had to happen when it did . I would love to work with her again , her assistant Lady Di takes the best care of her for the last 37 years.Diane is a very special soul in her life I am very pleased that she is.I will always be blessed to have this wonderful spirit as a 
"Life Gratitude Teacher"


















www.drnorthrup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment