Monday 22 February 2016

KERRI

What a sweet darling this soul is, Kerri has been a gratitude angel for me these last couple of years. I have been taking a course of hers called Weight Loss from the Inside Out.There are many deep exercises that I have jumped into with no fear. Never embracing my younger me Kerri offers openness and pure honesty with herself and others to share.I have to say that I have a regime where I do my course outline add to our FB page , then I go on to write. You would think it should not be in this order, quite the contrary she opens my heart to release what I have buried for over 50 years. I have met Kerri's sister Cheryl many times in the last 10 years.. also a sweet soul. Cheryl is on the front page of my blog. Both sisters have a a special place in my heart.Kerri please know that I am forever grateful to you and hope one day I can meet my "Life GratitudeTeacher


No comments:

Post a Comment