Sunday 30 August 2015

WAYNE

Dr Wayne Dyer, a spiritual soul that has been part of my life for many years.I have met Wayne on numerous times over the last 25 years and adored his gentle manner each time he would speak.Wayne was always open to speak to anyone at anytime. He would spend hours on end talking or signing books for his fans. Lately I had been going through some rough times in my life both with stress and illness. I had been communicating with Wayne via phone and email. He had such trust and support that I was living in fear much too much.I was creating a chaotic stage that would just keep me in this state. We last spoke Aug/15 I had prepared a long letter for him that he asked of me to submit to him on how I have been living my life for over 50 years. We would also connect in Feb 2016 in Seattle and speak in person. I had written this letter but for some reason near the end of Aug/15 I was unable to finish the letter. I felt very odd one night and I was restless. After falling asleep I woke up to hear the tragic news that Dr Dyer had passed away in his sleep. I am not sure if Wayne was around me and sending me a message but I felt very touched . I will always remember his last words he said to me when we spoke. He said " Roberta , Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change". Dr.Dyer had wrote his last book that would come out Oct 2015, he loved children and found them to be very honest and pure. It is ironic that this book he felt had to be written with his assistant is called "Memories of Heaven". I will miss this gentle "Life Gratitude Teacher" 



www.drwaynedyer.com


              

No comments:

Post a Comment