Thursday 10 September 2015

DENISE

My dear dear Denise, what a fabulous spirit this woman is. I have been blessed to have Denise share with me her wisdom and her kindness in helping in my life recently. Every Tuesday morning on Hay House radio I hear the piano keys dancing in preparation for Denise to come on with her vibrant tone and ready to dive in for the hour with her stories and meditation. I am totally excited to be able to assist Denise at an event Feb 14/16 when she and I will work together. I have been given many gifts from Denise when my life felt down and hopeless. Her spirit brought me out of this state and therefore I feel her guidance with me or the 25 years I have enjoyed her presence that I declare my sweet Denise as my "Life Gratitude Teacher" 



www.deniselinn.com




No comments:

Post a Comment