Thursday 6 August 2015

FOCUS.. BE YOURSELF .. NOTHING CHANGES ... Guidance !

I could remember the day I was at my friends and seeing Focus on the Good Stuff on her coffee table. I asked about it and she said it was such a great read.I borrowed it and I was hooked . A few years later I bought Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken then just recently Mike blessed us with this 
lovely book Nothing Changes Until You Do each book has its own unique tools and exercises.Mike has given us easy to understand ways to improve our lives along with valuable exercises to appreciate what we have and to be grateful.For myself I would doubt many aspects of who I thought I was or that I had to pretend to live a life that wasn't truly myself. Sabotaging went on in my soul .When I first picked up my Mike Robbins book about 6 years-7 years I knew that he would be one of many that I would look to for guidance and inspiration. These books are all marvelous in their own special way, Mike helps us through life and to know there is hope in our lives. Then I heard him on Hay House radio and jumped for joy.I have communicated with this charming family man that gushes about his children.It is so refreshing to hear his praise for his children and the support of his wife. Please take your first step in reading Mike's fabulous books, you will wish you would have read them sooner. Next February I am blessed to be going to a Hay House event ICDI Seattle and will meet Mike in person.
                                   Guidance !

www.mike-robbins.com




No comments:

Post a Comment