Wednesday 1 July 2015

ITALY

The architectural and artistic treasures 
are magical throughout Venice. Today, 
Venice is an enchanting and mystifying 
place to visit. It's strong aged history is
vibrant overall within it's entire city.
Traditions and festivals continue to attract 
people from all over the world to take a 
stroll down the cobblestone streets to gliding 
down the waters in a Gondola.Venice, the
Queen of the Sea. Although I have not visited 
this marvelous historical city I keep in my dreams 
that one day I will wake up in this ancient Italian
remarkable destination. The shutters of my window
balcony open, sitting reading my novel has the sun 
glares onto the storytelling stones as people walk
and embrace the beauty of it all. Yes, I will look
back and ponder... never give up on your dreams.






No comments:

Post a Comment