Wednesday 11 November 2015

MY ENDEARING WORDS

THE ODYSSEY of BELLA ROSE

                                                                  by Roberta Bettenson
Dearest Roberta,
Here's to giving birth to your book! May your journey 
be a powerful catalyst for others. You have my love 
and support. I'm sending you immense love and huge hugs.
Blessings,Denise Linn (Author,Speaker)

Roberta

I am so glad you have transformed your life you should be 
proud of your accomplishments! I know sometimes things 
seem impossible or a struggle but I know you are on the 
right path.I wish you a lot of success with your new venture 
and I hope you are able to share your story with the world 
when your book is complete.
Sincerely, Diane Ray (Network Radio Manager Hay House Inc)

dear Roberta- thank you for reaching out to me and sharing 

from your heart. you are an amazing person!!! you have made 
powerful shifts in who you are physically&emotionally.there's 
nothing you can't have or do in this special phase or your life. 
i believe in you, you will succeed. that's so sweet of you to 
include me on your blog. keep trusting.
peace,davidji (Author,Speaker)

Dear Roberta

I am very proud of you in how far you have come and where you
are going. You are in a good place in your life to accomplish 
whatever your passion is. I know that the authentic Roberta has
always been inside of you comforting and cheering you on. Do me 
a favor and write your novel, we both know you are ready.Please 
share your writings with everyone and post on your blog. I can't 
wait to see your book come alive. You're a kind soul, keep me
posted and stay in touch my dear Roberta.
Love Yourself, Dr. Robert Holden (Author,Speaker)

Roberta

Thank you so much for communicating with me , you have 
participated in a dance of creation with your life and your 
connection with God and where you are going. Your story 
is one of a kind it could be a movie. I just love it and know 
you will overcome where you are in your life.Dismiss all the 
things that are wrong in your past. You have a blessed life 
remember that .Come from a place of growth. I believe in 
you very much and give you my blessings. Anything you really 
want, you can attain,if you really go after it. Change the way 
you look at things and the things you look at change.
God Bless Roberta, Dr. Wayne Dyer(Author, Speaker) 

I am so grateful for all the love and support you shower
me with in my success. I look forward to seeing everyone 
in February at the ICDI Seattle. Thank You so very much
Hay House for your lovely gifts !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment